Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Work It Off

For the holidays I enjoy making my clients do themed workouts.  A few days before Christmas we do a 12 days of Christmas workout.  Easter has alot of hopping exercises and, Thanksgiving is just a very heavy duty workout. This is the workout that my clients are doing tomorrrow.  I'm doing a variation of this workout tomrorow also.  

I always do some type of exercise on the holidays.  Christmas is often just a long walk since my gym isn't open and I don't want to risk waking people up by working out in the house.  

There are 3 ways to do this.  
1. Do 20 reps of each exercise, then repeat 3-5 times
2. Do 3 sets of 20 of one exercise before moving on to the next
3. Do 1 minute (or 2 or 3) of each exercise and then repeat







I have rounded up 6 great Thanksgiving themed workouts for you.  






From: Sassy Fit Girl





From: Home Field Essentials





From:  Fit University




From: My Own Balance



From: Fit2Flex


Lastly, you can check out THIS ONE from Born Fitness.


Do you workout on special days?  What type of workout do you do?

Oh and Have a happy thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment