Friday, September 14, 2018

Shampoo

My hair is really picky. It only likes a few different shampoos.  Pert Plus, and Herbal Essance.  If I use antthing but those my hair will get really gunky and I can barely comb it.  So, I'm not goiing to lie but when Maple Hollistics offered to send me a free sample of their Tea Tree shampoo.  I was worried that my hair wasn't going to like it.  I was afraid that I was going to not really be able to review it due to that.

BUT......it didn't.  This shampoo was great!  It made my hair feel smooth and shiny.  Tea tree oil  "Promotes healthy hair growth, Can slow hair loss, shedding, and thinning hair, Helps prevent flaking and dandruff, Soothes irritated scalps, eradicates lice, Leaves hair and scalp rejuvenated and fresh."  I really enjoyed the scent because it was very earthy. {Not gonna lie, it smelled like a tree and that's not a bad thing for me}  It left my hair really soft and shiny.  My scalp felt nice.  I will definately be buying this again when my bottle runs out.  

Click the links below to head over to their website or Facebook page.



Facebook

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment