Friday, May 8, 2015

NaBloPoMo For the Week of May 2nd to 8th

Every month I try to follow the prompts for NaBloPoMo.  If you've never heard of NaBloPoMo, it stands for National Blog Posting Month.  The goal is to write 1 post a day for the month.  NaBloPoMo assigns a theme for each month and gives daily prompts.  This month's theme is PHOTO.  Most months I can slide the prompt into my posts.  Other months, that plan doesn't work very well.  This is one of those months.  But, as an ex-photographer {do you ever REALLY quit photography?  I might not label myself as a photographer anymore but, I still love my camera and photography is one of the things I love}  I always jump at the chance to take a photo.  And I love it when I can get creative with it.  So, during May, I will be posting my prompt answers and the photos from the prior week (Saturday to Friday.)

For more information on NaBloPoMo click HERE



Saturday, May 2, 2015
Photo: Your Passion
Explanation: This picture is actually a collage of all my passions.  The camera and dumbbell for my love of photography and exercise, my girls in the pool for my love of my kids and the water and the ocean.
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Photo: Your Feelings
Explanation:  Recently, I have been feeling very driven.  
Monday, May 4, 2015
Do you think one side of your face photographs better than another?

Nope.  I think both sides of my face photograph the same.  

Photo: Your Energy
Explanation:  My energy seriously comes from being home.  My house is where I gain my strength.  Being in public wears me out.  I come home to recharge.  I love my house, everybody, and everything in it.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
What is your favourite angle for being photographed? Head-on? Slightly above, below, to the side?

Not going to lie.  I have a photo stance.  Every time I pose for a photo I cock my head to the right.  I don't know where it came from or why I started doing it but, I do.  But honestly my favorite angle depends on the photo.  The head cocked angle is my favorite when people are photographing me.  If I'm taking a selfie, my favorite angle is slightly above.

Photo: Your Style
Explanation:  My style is alot like these pictures, childish.  I basically throw on the first thing I find.  
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
How often are you in your photographs?

Hardly ever!  I'm normally the one behind the lens.  Finding a photo of me is hard.

Photo: Your Love
Explanation:  My husband.  
Thursday, May 7, 2015
When was the last time you asked someone to take a picture of you?

When I needed a progress picture taken.  I had Ken take them for me.  
Photo: Your Time
Explanation:  Flying away, just like the bird.
Friday, May 8, 2015
Do you think you smile more honestly when you're taking a selfie or when someone else is photographing you?

When someone else is photographing me, definitely.  My "selfie smile" is more of a grin.  Actually, most of the time I don't think I smile at all in selfies.

Photo: Focus
Expanation:  Just like the fluff Buddie took out of the bear, my focus is scattered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment