Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Declutter

Do you hoard things?  I have a problem with hoarding magazines.  I couldn't bear to throw them away.  I had basically a whole bookcase dedicated to magazines.  It was ridiculous.  There was a few years worth of magazines sitting in the house.  

This is just the pile I was working on.  There was probably 5 times as many magazines in my house.

What do you do when you're house is over run with magazines that you can't bear to get rid of but you never read??  You make an article binder.  



I bought a binder, divider tabs, and a 3 hole punch.  The binder (that came with the dividers) was about $2.50 at Walmart and the 3 hole punch $2 or $3 at Staples.  I ripped out all the articles I wanted to keep and organized them by type.


I have a section for recipes, exercises/workouts, Motivation, articles, and miscellaneous.  This binder takes up next to no space at all and even if you need 2 or 3 binders, it will still help get rid of all the magazines.    

Do you hoard anything?  Tell me what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment