Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1.3 Billion Dollars

You've probably seen or heard that the Powerball is now at $1.5 BILLION.  Crazy, right?  Have you bought your ticket?  Ken bought a couple a few days ago and I'm probably going to stop and buy one after I'm done with clients today.  

How would you feel to win?  Do you ever think about it?  What would you do with the money?

I've thought about it.  I only want simple things.


  1. Annual passes to Disney World
  2. A new car for me and one for Ken
  3. Mountain house
  4. Small gym with an office
Honestly the tyhink I would be most excited about {besides the Disney World passes}  would be putting money into my business.....and having a full stocked gym for my clients.

Tell me below what you would spend the money on!  Happy Wednesday and if you bought a ticket, good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment