Friday, January 1, 2016

Ring In The New Year!

Happy 2016 you guys!  I'm always excited for a new year.  This year was nothing special.  No real downs and no memorable ups.  Just a "eh, whatever" type of year.  The last time I was sad to see a year end was 2008.

The past 3 or 4 years I didn't make any resolutions.  This year I made 2.  I made sure to keep them simple and attainable.  


  1. Get back to blogging -- As y'all know, I've been REALLY bad about regularly blogging lately.  My goal is to do 2-3 posts a week.  Nothing too crazy.  
  2. Take more pictures -- I used to be a professional photographer.  Now I rarely pick up my camera.  I want to try and take 2 sets of photos a month.  I'll figure out something interesting that is happening that month and do a set of pictures.    

I'm hoping that by keeping my goals kinda low that I'll be able to maintain.


Well, happy new year everyone!  

Did you make a resolution?  Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment