Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 1st

It's been a while since I last wrote anything.  Before that, my posts were few and far between.  

Honestly, I ran out of things to say.  I couldn't find a topic that I wanted to write about.  I'm back now tho.

I can't believe that this year is more than half over!  It feels like the months and years have started going by quicker and quicker.

The past few months have basically been very repetitious. School, dance, work, nothing much else.  I'll give you the monthly breakdown on the "important" out of the ordinary stuff that has gone on.

January

February
* Samantha won a bunch of awards (she literally won every award), at her first competition this season
*We got Disney passes

March

April
*We went to Dallas for a hip hop convention.

May
*I started teaching HangarFit classes.  (Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-10 pm!  Daytona Beach Hangar15!)
*Sunny performed at the Gold Coast MuscleMania competition Memorial Day weekend.  It was a blast!

June
*2 recitals.  1 at our studio in our city and another in their other studio, 20 minutes away
*We bought a house


So, I plan on writing atleast once a week.  I don't want to promise y'all too much but, it will be back to business like it used to be.  Same content, hopefully you guys will come back and see what's in store.  


No comments:

Post a Comment