Sunday, November 11, 2018

10 Days

10 Days left!  I am doing my Half Iron Aquabike in 10 days!  I'm not going to lie.  I'm really nervous.  I know that I have done as much as I could.  Actually, I know I could have done a bit more but, there is nothing I can do about it now.
All I can do is set myself up to do the best that I can possibly do in 10 days.  Here's my plan for the next 10 days.  They are in no particular order.


  1. I'm going to cut out bread and I'm going to reduce my complex carb intake alot.
  2. Friday will be my last heavy workout before Wednesday.  I will still do some light weights but, my goal is to not be sore.
  3. There will no little to no stress about this.  There is no point.  

The Plan
Location
Swim -- LA Fitness Port Orange
Bike -- West Orange Trail (Orlando)

Distance
Swim -- 1.2 miles
Bike -- 56 miles

Estimated Finish Time
Swim --  1 hours
Bike -- 4 hours

Follow me on Instagram. I will be keeping y'all updated there.

Are you training for anything?  Let me know in the comments  

No comments:

Post a Comment