Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Spicy Spicy

Last month I found out about a company based out of Jacksonville called FreshJax.  They make seasonings.   I got a sampler pack with 5 different spice blends.  Smoky southwest, fresh bay, peppered habanero, grill master, and citrus pepper.  They also send me a bonus bottle of brunch life.  

I love spices on everything.  A meal is not complete without a spice. Garlic on this, pepper on that, chili powder on everything in between.  {Honestly, I'm obsessed with chili powder}  When I got these spices I was really excited.  The great thing about these seasonings are that they are 98% organic.  The only non organic ingredient in them is the sea salt.

They have over 50 different spices and spice blends!  If you head over to their website you can check out all of them.  They also have recipes (alot of vegetarian ones) to use the spices with.  Click HERE to goto their website.  What is your favorite/go-to seasoning or spice blend?


Smokey Southwest

Organic Corn, Organic Paprika, Organic Cumin, Organic Oregano, Organic Black Peppercorn, Organic Onion, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt, Organic Cayenne, Organic Crushed Red Pepper. 
This is honestly good on anything. 

Fresh Bay

Organic celery seed, organic cloves, organic smoked black peppercorn, sea salt, organic bay leaves, organic paprika, organic cardamom, organic yellow mustard seed, organic smoked chili flakes, organic mace, organic cinnamon, organic allspice.
Classic seafood seasoning

Peppered Habanero

Organic smoked black peppercorn, organic bird’s eye chili, sea salt, organic habanero pepper, organic brown mustard seed, organic onion, organic garlic, organic parsley, organic lemon peel.
I love this on my eggs.  It's seriously spicy.  

Grill Master

Organic smoked black peppercorn, organic dill, organic onion, organic paprika, sea salt, organic coriander, organic thyme, organic garlic, organic fennel, organic rosemary.
Probably delicious on steaks.  I use it on my vegetables

Citrus Pepper

Organic orange peel, organic lemon peel, organic pink peppercorn, organic green peppercorn, sea salt, organic onion, organic garlic, organic lime peel, organic black peppercorn, organic white peppercorn.


Brunch Life: Everything Bagel

Organic onion, organic sesame seeds, organic garlic, Himalayan pink salt, organic black sesame seeds, organic poppy seeds
I put this one on my toast.  



No comments:

Post a Comment