Sunday, April 7, 2019

Jumanji Workout



Originally I had planned to spend this month doing CrossFit workouts.  I was going alphabetically thru a CrossFit website's list.  {In case you're interested it's WodWell.com} I stopped after a week because I was bored.  I have nothing against CrossFit but, the workouts I did were SO repetitious.  I think I did more pull ups in that week then I have in all my years of going to the gym.  I know that this is just do to the luck of the draw but, I couldn't stand doing the same 4 exercises day in and day out.  



I came across this workout when I was wandering around the internet one day.  It's The Rock's workout that he used to get in shape for Jumanji a few years back. {CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT}  This is a perfect workout for me.  He does daily cardio, the workouts are split into different body parts every day and it's the type of workout that I enjoy.

I'm hoping that this brutal workout will jumpstart my weight loss.  I'll update you at the end of this week.

Starting Weight: 169


No comments:

Post a Comment