Sunday, April 14, 2019

Jumanji End of Week 1


I was proud of myself this week.  I did it.  I made it to the end of the week without dying.  



Diet
I basically stuck to my diet. No added fat, mostly whole foods. Not a ton of carbs. Fixing my diet was a blessing. My stomach really didn't bother me at all this week.

Workouts
The Rock's workouts were a lot like my normal workouts. There was more volume to them. I only had to change a couple exercises because i either didn't have the equipment or couldn't figure out how to do them. I did abs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and calves on Tuesday and Thursday. Next week I'll switch the days.  By Friday every muscle in my body was sore. Saturday and Sunday are rest days with this workout. Normally i would be out and about with the kids on weekends but this weekend was spent at a dance competition.
Dance competitions are a lot of sitting. ALOT of sitting.....like 8+ hours of sitting. {Partially my fault. I could be walking around but, I don't} and my eating habits aren't the best while I'm there. Munching and snackies and not a whole lot of fruits and veggies.

Due to being out of town i didn't get a week 1 weight or measurement but I'll make sure to get one next week. I have to lose 35 pounds and/or 4 pants sizes by July so it's time to start werkin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment