Sunday, April 28, 2019

Jumanji End of Week 2 & 3

Normally I would have split these posts but, when I got on to write my week 3 wrap-up I realized I never posted my week 2!  I figured I would just post them both here.  

Week 2
This week was a bit easier than last week.  Honestly I felt like I wasn't doing enoyuggh.  I switched my ab and calf days.  Monday, Wednesday, Friday I did abs and Tuesday, Thursday I did calves.  {I really don't think anything will EVER help my calves though}   The Rock's plan called for 60 minutes on the treadmill.  I HATE running.  I get my 60 minutes in by biking, or using the elliptical or arc trainer.  



Week 3
I was really sore this week.  I upped the weight on every exercise.  My legs were killing me after leg day.  My quads were on fire and I didn't want to walk for 3 days.  I'm hoping week 4 will be this good.  I actually ejoy being sore.  It makes me feel like I did something.  {side note:  Soreness, or lack thereof, is no indication for how well you did on your workout}  Saturday and Sunday were busy for us this week.  We went to the beach for a couple hours Saturday and then we went to Disney Sunday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment