Thursday, October 2, 2014

Things I Love Thursday


Happy Thursday y'all!




Good Bad Weeks


Last week was rough.  So rough that I couldn't bear to do a progress photo.  My diet was totally out of control and my workouts were almost nonexistant.  Originally, I was going to sya that I love good weeks.  Honestly, as odd as this sounds, I think {after the fact}, I love BAD weeks.  Coming off a bad week makes you appreciate the good weeks even more.  I mean seriously, I rocked this week.  My back day was a burn of over 700 calories!  I can't wait for progress pictures tomorrow.   


International Delite Sugar & Fat Free

I was so excited when I found out about International Delight's Fat Free & Sugar Free flavors that I had to write an email to the company.  As a bikini competitor, pre-diabetic and since I follow a fat-free diet due to my gallbladder, I'm constantly looking for new products that can satisfy everything.  The nutritionals aren't too bad on it either.  1 Tablespoon has 15 calories and 3 grams of carbs.  I picked this up at Publix today and I'm going  to try it in my coffee tonite.  I'll give y'all a review tomorrow!


Kiss Shirts
 I love Kiss.  Recently I've been finding Kiss shirts everywhere.  And I've been buying them.  The 2 I have pictured are my favorites.  


My Business


Did I already tell y'all that I finally got my business license?  Yep, that's right.  I got it at the beginning of last month.  My business license, business cards and website are all done.  Beach Body Wellness is now officially open for business!  Personal training, sports nutrition consulting and nutrition consulting.  We offer online services too!  Check out the links below.  I'm doing a 4 week challenge starting on October 6th.  Send me a message if you want more information.  It's a great way to jumpstart your weight loss.  

Website
Facebook



What things have you found that you love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment