Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Happy BIrthday Workout

I try and vary the workouts I design for my clients.  I don't want them to get bored.  I want to make sure that they have a varied set of workouts and I enjoy keeping them on their toes.  A cutesy little workout is the only way I can really figure out how to "celebrate" most holidays.  


Birthday Workout
Birth month -- Number of exercises
Birth Day -- Number of reps
Age -- Number of minutes

SO, my birthday is July 15th and I'm turning 34. Since July is the 7th month  I am  my clients, are doing 7 exercises.  My birthday day is the 15th so they are going to do 15 reps of each exercise. If it's a single leg exercise you do 15 on each side.  After 1 set of each exercise they take a few seconds, catch their breath and start at the beginning again.  This will go on for 34 minutes since I turned 34.

Lunge pulses
Bear squats
Box Jump
Deadlifts
Side leg lifts
Suitcase Lifts
Squat

  I've done this workout with 2 different sets of clients and they have gotten through about 3 rounds.
This doesn't just work with just leg exercises it works with all types.  Yoi could do a total body workout, arms and abs, plyo, anything. 
Give the workout a try and let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment