Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello July!

Hi!  How are you?  Can you believe it's already July 1st??!!??  This year has gone by so quickly.  I feel like every year goes by quicker and quicker.  It's sad and scary.

This month is a combination of busy and relaxing.

4 - Anniversary
8-14 - Vacation / Dance Nationals
15 - Birthday
25-27 - Sunny's hip hop intensives


This is the first summer in a few years that our days aren't packed with 50 different things.  And that's how I like it.  I'm a really fun mom during the summer.  I enjoy spending time out of the house.  The more time I spend out of the house and doing stuff that we enjoy the happier I am. 

I have a few goals this month that I need to accomplish before I can be 100% happy this month.



  1. Clean my house from top to bottom.  I want it to be spotless (even if it only lasts for 2 days)
  2. Take my SUP out atleast once a week
  3. Get my online training business of the ground
  4. Publish my ebook

If you want more information on my online training you can email me at BeachBodyWellnessDB@Outlook.com

I'll post more about my ebook as I get it closer to done.  

What are your goals for July?  Do you enjoy the summer or not?  Do you find summer break relaxing or frustrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment