Monday, July 2, 2018

I'm Not A Crossfitter but......

I'm not a Crossfitter but, I enjoy doing Crossfit. I enjoy the layout of a Crossfit workout.  It's intense and normally fairly quick.

I will often design my own Crossfit-esque workouts for my clients or I will find a good total body WOD on BoxRox.com and do it on Saturday when I feel like my other workouts haven't been enough that week.  

Don't get upset with me that I make up for crappy weeks.  There are alot of reasons why your workout can suck.

*Illness
*Injury
*Lack of sleep
*Stress at work or home

And sometimes I JUST DON'T WANNA BE THERE SO I SLACK OFF 

This past week was a little off.  Saturday I designed my own workout and it made me feel like I redeemed myself.


This took me about 1 hour and 15 minutes to do.  I'm really slow at running.  Give it a try and let me know how you did.  Was your time better than mine?  I bet it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment