Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 1 Day 1

I feel like I've written this post before.  I feel like I've written this post more than once before.  I've set a new goal.  I've set a new goal date.  I'm cracking down.  





This is me.  Am I huge?  A bit.  I'm determined to get to my happy size.  Often I talk about losing a certain number of pounds.  I am actually not as concerned about the number on the scale as I am about my measurements.  My goal is a size 7....possibly a 9.  27 or 28 inch waist will be perfect.  

I started a new program recently.  Normally I design my own workouts.  This time I decided to try a new one that I didn't write myself.  I have been doing Ashley Horner's Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (or WTF).  It's free.  You can click HERE and download it.  Can't wait to see the results I get at the end of the 6 weeks.  

Are you working on a new workout?  What kind of goals do you try and accomplish?  Are you a weight or measurement type of person?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment