Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grocery List

As y'all know I'm prepping for my competition without much fat.

Here's my list of foods that I reguarly pick up at the grocery store.  I've included some food that isn't quite low fat also.








Fish (fresh or frozen)
Shrimp
Tofu
Eggs/Egg Whites/Egg Substitute
Chicken Breast
Ground Turkey





Oatmeal
Sweet Potatoes
Beans
Brown Rice
Multigrain Hot Cereal
Quinoa
Reduced Calorie Bread
Ezekiel Brea


Lettuce
Mushrooms
Spaghetti Squash
Broccoli 
Asparagus 
Cucumber 
Zucchini 
Cauliflower 
Celery 
Cabbage
Green Beans 
Spinach 
Kale 
Brussel Sprouts 
Cauliflower

Bananas
Apples
Berries


Fat Free Cotatge Cheese
Skim Milk
Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Spray Butter
Light Non-Dairy Milk


Avocados
Nuts
Nut Butters


Salsa
Vinegar
Mrs. Dash
Mustard

And there you have it.  My grocery list.  I will be doing a big box store (BJ's, Sam's Club, Costco, etc) list for y'all in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment