Thursday, July 17, 2014

Things I Love Thursday

It's been crazy since we got home from vacation on Monday.  My girls left with my parents and the house is so QUIET!  It's crazy.  It was really weird to not have them here with my on my birthday but, it just gives me an excuse to celebrate twice.

But, it's Thursday so that means it's.....



Veggetti
Zucchini noodles made with my veggetti


I have been wanting a spiral slicer for a while now and really didn't want to shell out the money for one.  But, when I saw this one on TV I decided it needed to go on my birthday list.  THEN I saw it reviewed on the Chew and bumped it up a bit on my list.  When my friend Jen at JVKom.com posted about it and loved it I knew it had to be bumped up to the top of my list.

This thing is great!  So simple to use.  Ken calls it a "pencil sharpener for vegetables."  The Veggetti is DEFINATELY worth the money.  It was used to make the zucchini noodles that Ken made me for my birthday dinner.


Being Home
Vacation is nice.  I love to get away and go somewhere new.  I love traveling in general but, nothing beats being at home.  I'm comfortable at home,  my stuff is here, and {most importantly} my gym is here.  

My girls
They left with my parents from Georgia and I'm picking them up before school starts.  I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment