Thursday, July 3, 2014

Things I love Thursday Number 3

I swear, the weeks are going by quicker and quicker recently.  Time again for...




My Anniversary
Tomorrow is my anniversary.  I've always loved the Fourth of July and the fireworks so, it made sense to get married on July 4th.  Ken and I never do anything super elaborate but, it's always fun.  {Just wait until tomorrow when you see the comparison photos}


Cellucor Alpha Aminos Fruit Punch
This stuff is yummy.  It actually tastes like fruit punch.  Almost like Kool-aid.


Anthony's Fresh Fish
Anthony's is located  at 401 S State St, Bunnell, FL 32110.  I get all my crabs and specialty seafood from them.   I picked up a whole fish and some crabs for my anniversary dinner. The staff is super friendly and the prices aren't outrageous.  So, if you're in the Flagler County area you should check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment