Thursday, July 10, 2014

Things I Love Vacation Style

Right now I'm relaxing in Georgia.  It's gorgeous up here!  I always knew that I was born in the decade {I relate most to the Mary Tyler Moore and Dick Van Dyke era} but now I think I've decided that I live in the wrong area.

I seriously like this country life.  I can be one with nature, enjoy the outdoors, and not have to worry about neighbors!  But, my love for this house and the area will be covered in a later post.  Today is.....


My picks for the week are...

Magazines
I'm a magazine junkie.  They keep me updated on fitness treands, give me competition prep advice, and give me new ideas for training and nutrition for my clients.  I also find them quite entertaining, especially when I'm waiting for the rest of the house to wake up.  {Yes, I still set my alarm on vacation.  I'm THAT person.}


Ingles Market
I love this place! It reminds me of the grocery stores where I grew up.  They also have a rocking salad bar, bulk foods section, and grind your own peanut butter.

Salmon Jerky from Anthony's Fresh Fish
OMG this stuff is GOOD!  Before I stopped eating meat Ken would smoke meat almost every weekend.  {We actually went weeks without using the stove before.  He grilled everything!}  When we were picking up dinner for our anniversary I found Salmon Jerky in the refridgerated case.  I just opened it up the other day and it's amazing.  It's only been seasoned with some pepper but the smoke flavor REALLY comes through.  I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag.  I brought it on the road with us so I had a little snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment