Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Never Thought I'd Be Called This!

I am so honored to be nominated by Farrah from FairyBurger for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award.  When I first started this blog I did it so I would have a place to write down my ideas and thoughts.  I also did it to journal my progress.

So here's the deal.  The rules are: Thank and link to the person who nominated you.  List the rules.  Share seven facts about yourself and nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, then comment on their posts to let them know you have nominated them.

So, 7 facts about me.


  1. I'm a breakfast junkie -- I could eat breakfast items for every meal.  I never get tired of them.  There are so many options!
  2. I've lived in the same city for 4 years and I have no friends -- The only local friends I have are Ken and the kids.
  3. Sometimes I feel scrawny -- Weird, huh?  Occasionally I  look at myself in the mirror and I feel like I look twiggy.  
  4. I'm an overplanner -- My vacation is planned by Christmas, I do a monthly menu every month, and I'm trying to plan out my 2015 competition schedule, among other things.  
  5. My dream house is in the middle of nowhere -- I want to buy a house on a huge piece of land and have a small farm.  
  6. My dream job is to be a puppeteer -- I would LOVE to be on Sesame Street.  I've wanted to do this since I was a kid.  I also want to be an architect and own an ice cream shop.
  7.  I used to be a professional photographer -- Yep.  Can't tell from the photos I post now but, I used to do weddings and food photography.  Food and nature photography are still passions of mine, my professional camera is just being wonky.
Some samples of my past work:



So, I'm supposed to nominate 15 people.  But honestly, Farrah nominated all of my possibilities!  So, I'll open it up to y'all.  Tell me 7 things about yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. My dream house would be in the mountains. But close enough to civilization that I could out every once in awhile. I love the outdoors. Have you tried meetup.com? We move every couple of years. It's been a lifesaver for me. I've met some of my best friends that way.

    ReplyDelete