Thursday, August 28, 2014

Things I Love Thursday August 28

Today's

post is going to be short.  I've been running around so much I haven't had time to full appreciate things this week.


Faking the Stepmill
If you don't know what a Stepmill is, it's the machine that looks like a revolving set of stairs.  Even though they are gaining popularity, not every gym has one yet.  I have figured out how to fake one.  Planet Fitness has the Cybex ArcTrainer.  If you set the stride to 20 {climb}, and the resistance to 100 you get the same effect as you would climbing stairs.


Giveaways
Have you entered my giveaway for a $50 Earth Fare giftcard??  Click HERE to enter.  


Pep Talks From My Husband
Sunday I had a mini breakdown.  Mentally I was ready to quit, give up, walk away and never look back.  But, luckily Ken knows exactly what to say to me to make things better.  


Did you find anything new that you love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment