Thursday, August 14, 2014

Things I Love Thursday August 14 People Edition

This installment of 

is dedicated to Robin Williams.  His death is the first actor's that really hit me.  It made me think of all the other public figures I love.


Credit:  Facebook and Emily Stepp

Robin Williams
Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Dead Poets Society, the list of great movies goes on and on!  Even Kaylee's heart sank a little when she found out that Genie and Alan (Williams' character in Jumanji) died.  He was an amazing actor and his genius will be missed.


Credit:  Facebook

Andreia Brazier
My fitness inspiration.  I hope to look like this eventually.  

Credit:  News.Health.com


Jillian Michaels
Love her.  She is part of the reason I am now addicted to Biggest Loser.  {I watch every episode of every season.  It's honestly one of my favorite shows.}  She honestly seems like the type of person I would want as a fitness friend and I'd LOVE her to be my trainer {I need that push to get me through my workouts}


There are so many more people I love.  Most of them aren't fitness related so I didn't include them but, they are:  Bettie White, Dick Van Dyke {I will be sobbing when he passes}, Mary Tyler Moore, The Undertaker {my second husband}, just to name a few.

What public figures do you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment