Monday, August 11, 2014

Not Another One!

On Mondays I like to give y'all a new recipe.  I do this to show people that when you are training there is no need to live off of boring plain veggies and protein.  Unfortunately this week every single recipe I wanted to blog about failed.  None of them were blog-worthy.  

So, I'm bringing you an oatmeal recipe.  {I know you're probably sick of my oatmeal recipes but, I didn't want it to come to this either!}  This recipe is quick and simple.  Its' a "set it and forget it" type of recipe.  

Enjoy!



Warm Chia Overnight Oats
Calories:240
Fat: 10 g
Carbs: 32.8 g
Fiber: 9.8 g
Sugar: 1.0 g
Protein: 9 g

Ingredients
1 T chia seeds
1 serving quick cooking oats
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
dash cinnamon (optional)

Directions

  1. Stir everything together, cover and refrigerate overnight.  
  2. Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes until warm.  You can also eat them cold if you'd like
It's very thick so add a few splashes of almond milk to thin it out if you like your oatmeal thinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment