Thursday, August 21, 2014

Things I Love Supplement Edition

School and after-school activities started on Monday.  I had a few posts planned but, due to the fact that I've been running around like crazy, you will be getting them soon.

I ordered a few things from Vitamin Shoppe and BodyBuilding.com.  I fell in love with everything I ordered.  Seriously, it was like Christmas in August.  So I wanted to share them with you for Things I Love Thursday






Dymatize Birthday Cake Protein Powder
Oh.My.God.  This stuff is AMAZING!  The last time I could actually eat real cake was in 2011.  U gave seen people on Facebook and Instagram talk about various brands of cake flavored proetien poders but none of them were fat free or low carb.  Luckily I found this on Vitamin Shoppe's website.  It really tastes like yellow cake batetr!  There is a slightly weird aftertaste but, it not too bad.  I definately suggest that next time you need protein powder order a container of this!  



Scivation Xtend Raspberry Blue and Pink Lemonade

These taste like Kool-aid or MiO.  They give a boost to your workouts and help build muscles.



Earth Fare

On Monday Sunny and I were invited to a private tour of the new Earth Fare that opened yesterday in Jacksonville.  This place is amazing!  I can't wait to go back and actually shop.  In a few days I'll be posting my review and I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 giftcard.


Share something you love with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment