Friday, August 15, 2014

Progress Update August 15

This week has been super rainy and the girls and I have only been able to get to the beach 1 day this week.  For us, that is unheard of!  It looks like the next 10 days are going to be just the same.




 But, thanks to the rain, I can officially say that school shopping is done!  On a different note, I got my new plan this morning and the next 4 weeks are going to be killer!

Diet
Basically on point.  Saturday's cheat was EPIC!  We did homemade pizza nite.  I have never been happier with a cheat meal!  My body craves complex carbs.  Bread, pasta, potatoes, and things like that don't upset my stomach, don't make me feel like I want to quit and they make me happy.  I plan on doing pizza nite every Saturday until I'm no longer allowed a cheat meal.  2 nites this week I made "bikini friendly" dinners.  I actually got to eat the same thing as the family.  We had flounder wednesday and bibimbap (a Korean rice and vegetable dish) on Thursday.  It felt nice to be a part of the family. 

Workout
I pushed myself harder this week than I have any other week.  I feel like I'm falling behind and I gotta step up my game.  For some reason there's been a painful pinching in my left hip which has causd me to not be able to do my wind sprints.  I've replaced them with bike sprints.  




I've got some really great posts planned for next week PLUS a giveaway!  So make sure to check back in.  

When do your kids go back to school?  Are you prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment